The Feeling Flower Experience is supported by VicHealth’s Future Healthy Initiative and Drama Victoria.
Created by a team of wellbeing experts and professional artists, the program is;
- structured around the SAFE Curriculum guidelines for social emotional learning as outlined in evidenceforlearning.org.au
- supported by a program logic and theoretical underpinning.
- aligns to the VELYDF Practice Principles for Kindergartens
- complements existing school programs like Respectful Relationships and School Wide Positive Behaviour
- covers curriculum areas of Personal and Social Capability, Health and Physical Education, Critical and Creative Thinking, Drama and Music
- provides a creative-arts approach to teaching SEL that is endorsed by VicHealth and Drama Victoria
If you would like to be provided with any documents listed above, please Contact the team and we’d be happy to provide them.